List of services allowed during the lock down in telangana state have been briefed by Telangana Chief Minister Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao. He declared on Sunday that the state had special powers in case of emergency under the Epidemic Diseases Act,1897.
The state government has announced lock down till 31st of this month and has taken necessary steps to curb the outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 (corona virus).
Services allowed during Lock down, Since no one can get out of the house except in emergencies, the government has granted exemptions to certain groups in the wake of strict adherence to this provision.
Those who are in the bachelors and hostel accommodation are given few exemptions like take away has been allowed from hotels to deliver at home, especially to those who rely on restaurants and hotels for food.
Services available during lock down
- Activities relating to banks and ATMs
- Print and electronic media
- Telecom, Postal and Internet Services
- Emergency supplies
- E-commerce services related to food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Transportation of Food Products, Vegetables, Milk, Fruits, Bread, Grocery Stores, Chicken, Meat, Fish etc.
- Restaurants Take Away, Home Delivery Services
- Hospitals, Diagnostics Centers, Optical Stores, Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing – Transportation
- Petrol Pumps, LPG Gas and Oil Agencies
- Security personnel (including private companies)
- All private companies providing emergency services to tighten Covid-19
- Airports and related activities
- District Collectorate, Division and Zonal Offices
- The police system
- Medical staff
- Local bodies and panchayats
- Excise, Commercial Taxes, Transport, Stamps and Registration Staff
- Electricity and Water Supply Offices
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Livestock, Poultry, Agricultural Marketing System
- Civil Supplies
- Pollution Prevention Mandi, Legal Metrology, Drug Control Administration
- All government agencies connected with the central government