Hyderabad: In view of inauguration of the new Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Telangana State Secretariat on April 30, traffic diversion will be imposed on Sunday. Hyderabad city police as issued Traffic advisory in city.
The following traffic diversions will imposed in this areas
- Vehicle will not be allowed in between VV Statue – Necklace Rotary – NTR Marg and Telugu Thalli Junction and vice versa.
- citizens Coming from Khairatabad/Panjagutta/Somajiguda and intending to go towards Necklace Rotary will be diverted at VV Statue towards Shadan–Nirankari.
- vehicle from Nirankari/Chintalbasthi and intending to go towards Necklace Rotary will not be allowed to use Khairatabad flyover.
- Traffic coming from Iqbal Minar Junction and intending to go towards Tankbund–Ranigunj. And Liberty will not be allowed towards Telugu ThalliJn/Ambedkar Statue/Tank bund. And directed to embark Telugu Thalli flyover towards Katta Maisamma Junction–Lower Tank bund.
- The Traffic coming from Tank bund and Telugu Thalli and intending to go towards NTRMarg will not be allowed and diverted at Telugu Thalli Junction towards IqbalMinarJunction.
- Traffic Coming from Bada Ganesh lane towards Imax/Necklace Rotary will be diverted at bada Ganesh towards Rajdoot lane.
Citizen should avoid Junctions
VV Statue (Khairatabad) Junction, Old Saifabad PS Junction, Ravindra Bharathi Junction, Mint Compound Road, Telugu Thalli Junction, Necklace Rotary, Nallagutta Junction, Katta Maisamma (Lower Tank Bund) Tank Bund and Liberty.
Hyderabad city police requested all the citizens are to take note of the above diversions and take alternate routes.